MAC VU360 Smart Acquisition helps you deliver high ECG quality and speed, even in challenging situations. Up to 60% of hospitals face significant challenges with duplicate ECGs. This unit solves it all!
Fast high quality ECG's with fewer repeats:
- NEW Smart Lead technology automatically detects when a new patient is connected to help minimize patient data mix-ups
- Enhanced hook-up advisor on both the cardiac acquisition module and workstation guide even the newest users to a clean, high-quality waveform
- NEW Smart Auto-ECG immediately captures and displays the first clean, high quality waveform reducing repeats
Physicians must have accurate, detailed information to deliver critical diagnoses with speed and confidence. MAC VU360 features the full suite of GE Healthcare's ECG analysis programs.
- 12SL™ provides proven accuracy and quality that meet industry standards and guidelines
- Whether you're taking a 12-lead or rhythm ECG, your ST segment will be consistently accurate thanks to the Zero Phase Distortion (ZPD)
- High-definition pacemaker detection identifies artificial pacing not visible on ECG waveform.
- Improved left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) recognition by adding Cornell criteria, in accordance with ACC/AHA recommendations, to identify which are positive
More flow in your workflow
- Over 50% of hospitals want to access MUSE™ or web based CV system as part of their ECG workflow. The MAC VU360 ECG was designed to be a workstation allowing you to access your MUSE and the patient medical history
- Create an ECG order at the time of the ECG, document critical test results, or close the ECG workflow for billing
- Easily compare current and previous ECG's right at the patient bedside, and immediately route ECG's for overreads or consultation
- Access and review all patient clinical test results (i.e. stress and holter)
MAC VU360 with Wireless, Includes: 15-Lead ECG, 12SL, LAN (2030360-723), CAM AHA with Leadwires, Mounting Arm/Bracket (2030360-027).
MAC VU360 Trolley Easy Clean Trolley, Fixed Height, with Rear/ Front Bins. Ordered separately. See "Options" above.
Your busy practice needs simple solutions. Equipment
that simply works, every time. Technology that delivers clear, accurate data in simple ways. Intuitive tools that are simple to use. And support you can count on without question.
And smart. The new MAC* 2000 from GE Healthcare helps the clinician make a fast and accurate diagnosis with the power of the Marquette* 12SL analysis program. It’s the
proven† diagnostic support you need to help avoid
variations in care throughout your healthcare system.
- Workflow enhancements with connectivity to EMRs, CS Diagnostic System and the MUSE* ECG Management systems, or send reports to a shared directory on a PC
- Connectivity with LAN, Wi-Fi, serial port, modem, or SD card
PDF and XML export capabilities
- Marquette* 12SL* ECG analysis program for clinical decision support
- Supports paperless workflow with options for bidirectional communication, including an option for orders
- Easy-to-read 7" color display is configurable to meet your needs
- On-screen preview of 12-lead waveforms and ECG results helps streamline review and diagnosis
- Automatic capture of 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation
- Hookup Advisor* signal quality Analysis Program
- Internal storage for up to 200 ECGs
- Gender-specific interpretation provides improved sensitivity to Acute Myocardial Infarction in women
Marquette* ECG Analysis Programs are a preferred choice in a variety of care settings and industries, including hospitals, clinics, physician offices, and clinical research organizations (CROs).
Marquette Hookup Advisor* Signal Quality Analysis Program makes our world-renowned ECG analysis program even better. This software reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and interference, advising clinicians of poor waveform quality during ECG recordings
Marquette 12SL* ECG Analysis Program for adults and pediatrics is one of the industry’s most thoroughly documented, simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition analysis programs (Optional for the MAC 1600)
12SL with Gender-Specific Interpretation features criteria that help you more easily detect acute myocardial infarction (MI) in female patients, enhancing diagnostic confidence
Auto-arrhythmia Detection maximizes rhythm capabilities and minimizes paper consumption and over read time.
Add optional 200 EKG test storage and SD card
3 year factory parts and labor warranty - new equipment
MAC 2000 12SL, Includes: MAC2000 (2063587-001), MAC2000 ECG (2063587-017), English (2063587-019), Starter Kit AHA Value Reusable (2063587-701), N.A. Power Cord (2063587-085) and 12SL Measurement, Interpretation & ACI-TIPI (2063587-098)
CALL 800-231-6523 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org for additional options