MAC VU360 Smart Acquisition helps you deliver high ECG quality and speed, even in challenging situations. Up to 60% of hospitals face significant challenges with duplicate ECGs. This unit solves it all!
Fast high quality ECG's with fewer repeats:
- NEW Smart Lead technology automatically detects when a new patient is connected to help minimize patient data mix-ups
- Enhanced hook-up advisor on both the cardiac acquisition module and workstation guide even the newest users to a clean, high-quality waveform
- NEW Smart Auto-ECG immediately captures and displays the first clean, high quality waveform reducing repeats
Physicians must have accurate, detailed information to deliver critical diagnoses with speed and confidence. MAC VU360 features the full suite of GE Healthcare's ECG analysis programs.
- 12SL™ provides proven accuracy and quality that meet industry standards and guidelines
- Whether you're taking a 12-lead or rhythm ECG, your ST segment will be consistently accurate thanks to the Zero Phase Distortion (ZPD)
- High-definition pacemaker detection identifies artificial pacing not visible on ECG waveform.
- Improved left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) recognition by adding Cornell criteria, in accordance with ACC/AHA recommendations, to identify which are positive
More flow in your workflow
- Over 50% of hospitals want to access MUSE™ or web based CV system as part of their ECG workflow. The MAC VU360 ECG was designed to be a workstation allowing you to access your MUSE and the patient medical history
- Create an ECG order at the time of the ECG, document critical test results, or close the ECG workflow for billing
- Easily compare current and previous ECG's right at the patient bedside, and immediately route ECG's for overreads or consultation
- Access and review all patient clinical test results (i.e. stress and holter)
MAC VU360 with Wireless, Includes: 15-Lead ECG, 12SL, LAN (2030360-723), CAM AHA with Leadwires, Mounting Arm/Bracket (2030360-027).
MAC VU360 Trolley Easy Clean Trolley, Fixed Height, with Rear/ Front Bins. Ordered separately. See "Options" above.