The Nellcor™ Bedside Respiratory Patient Monitoring System, PM1000N incorporates the latest Nellcor digital signal processing and cardiac-based technology for accurate, reliable readings. Because Nellcor™ pulse oximetry is closely tied to patient physiology, it drives consistent performance during various challenging conditions, such as patient movement, noise*, and low perfusion which can impede the assessment of patient respiratory status. The patient monitoring system is also cleared as a motion-tolerant bedside pulse oximeter that is compliant with ISO 80601--2--61.
With its intuitive, easy-to-read, graphical user interface and state-of-the-art color touch screen, this monitoring system provides clinicians with easy access to the critical information they need for patient care. The system provides continuous SpO2, pulse rate and respiration rate monitoring, SatSeconds alarm management, and Saturation Pattern Detection (SPD) alert, so clinicians may detect respiratory complications earlier and, therefore, intervene sooner.CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD NELLCOR PM1000 SPECS AND BROCHURE
• Modular software, expandable parameters and easy upgrades to help ensure longterm functionality
• State-of-the-art, lightweight and versatile design
• Multiple connectivity options
• Includes Nellcor™ Respiration Rate Technology which delivers oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate, and respiration rate through a single finger sensor.
• Nellcor™ pulse oximetry with Oximax™ technology has accuracy claims of +/- 2% in the standard ranges of 70% to 100% saturation, and best-in-class LoSat accuracy claims of +/- 3% of 60% to 80%, enabling clinicians to accurately assess patients’ oxygen saturation.1,2
• The speed of measuring oxygenation and displaying the value has been shown to be clinically important. In two published papers, clinical studies employed different sequences for sensor application and connection to the patient; Nellcor OxiMax™ technology responded fastest to changes in neonate patients.1,2
Complete with all accessories. Includes 1 Adult DS100A finger clip sensor.