Your busy practice needs simple solutions. Equipment
that simply works, every time. Technology that delivers clear, accurate data in simple ways. Intuitive tools that are simple to use. And support you can count on without question.
And smart. The new MAC* 2000 from GE Healthcare helps the clinician make a fast and accurate diagnosis with the power of the Marquette* 12SL analysis program. It’s the
proven† diagnostic support you need to help avoid
variations in care throughout your healthcare system.
- Workflow enhancements with connectivity to EMRs, CS Diagnostic System and the MUSE* ECG Management systems, or send reports to a shared directory on a PC
- Connectivity with LAN, Wi-Fi, serial port, modem, or SD card
PDF and XML export capabilities
- Marquette* 12SL* ECG analysis program for clinical decision support
- Supports paperless workflow with options for bidirectional communication, including an option for orders
- Easy-to-read 7" color display is configurable to meet your needs
- On-screen preview of 12-lead waveforms and ECG results helps streamline review and diagnosis
- Automatic capture of 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation
- Hookup Advisor* signal quality Analysis Program
- Internal storage for up to 200 ECGs
- Gender-specific interpretation provides improved sensitivity to Acute Myocardial Infarction in women
Marquette* ECG Analysis Programs are a preferred choice in a variety of care settings and industries, including hospitals, clinics, physician offices, and clinical research organizations (CROs).
Marquette Hookup Advisor* Signal Quality Analysis Program makes our world-renowned ECG analysis program even better. This software reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and interference, advising clinicians of poor waveform quality during ECG recordings
Marquette 12SL* ECG Analysis Program for adults and pediatrics is one of the industry’s most thoroughly documented, simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition analysis programs (Optional for the MAC 1600)
12SL with Gender-Specific Interpretation features criteria that help you more easily detect acute myocardial infarction (MI) in female patients, enhancing diagnostic confidence
Auto-arrhythmia Detection maximizes rhythm capabilities and minimizes paper consumption and over read time.
Add optional 200 EKG test storage and SD card
3 year factory parts and labor warranty - new equipment
MAC 2000 12SL, Includes: MAC2000 (2063587-001), MAC2000 ECG (2063587-017), English (2063587-019), Starter Kit AHA Value Reusable (2063587-701), N.A. Power Cord (2063587-085) and 12SL Measurement, Interpretation & ACI-TIPI (2063587-098)
CALL 800-231-6523 OR EMAIL email@example.com for additional options