The Nonin Onyx® Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter is a small, lightweight, portable device indicated for use in measuring and displaying functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (%SpO2) and pulse rate in a wide range of environments and patients who are well or poorly perfused.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
PureSAT® technology captures SpO2 and pulse rate
measurements quickly and accurately in the presence
of motion, low perfusion, and darker skin pigmentation.
• Three-color pulse quality indicator provides
a quick assessment of patient pulse quality
• Withstands a minimum of 50 drops and exceeds
IP32 water ingress testing requirements
• One product for pediatrics to adults can be used
on fingers, thumbs, and toes (8mm-25.4mm)
• Reliability, even in challenging conditions,
gives you confidence in the measurement
• Quick assessment of patient pulse quality
allows you to make faster treatment decisions
• 6,000 spot checks on two AAA batteries
provides long-lasting performance
• Industry leading 4-year warranty gives
you peace of mind for the long term
DIAGNOSTIX™ 2100 DIGITAL FINGERTIP PULSE OXIMETER
A Portable, battery-operated pulse oximeter for monitoring blood-oxygen and heart rate.
Our new 2100 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a simple non-invasive digital device that indirectly measures the oxygen saturation of a patient's blood (SPO2). The fingertip pulse oximeter digitally displays the percentage of SPO2 along with the patient’s pulse rate in 6 changeable display modes. Perfect for EMS, visiting nurse, or wherever portability is required.
The 2100 features:
- Reads SPO2 and Pulse Rate
- 6 changeable display modes
- 10 Display brightness settings
- Visual and audible alarms (modes 2-6)
- 25% smaller than competing models
- Bright OLED display
- Hinged battery cover is more secure
- Complete with Carry Lanyard and Black Rubberized Bumper
- 2 “AAA” Batteries
- Instruction Booklet
- 2 yr. Limited Warranty
We carry BCI, Nonin and the new SPO and ADC finger oximeters.
Special on ADC finger style pulse oximeter.
Click link below for all other types of oximeters.